Lead Sponsors Audere Capital
Grays Art Gallery is recognized for organizing and presenting art of the highest quality. As well as the inspiring FLUX exhibitions that show work from over 70 incredible international artists, Grays also displays art at prestigious locations across the UK. Recent placements have included the 5 star Doubletree Hilton Hotel and Quintessential Brands offices just off Regent Street. This ensures a constant flow of traffic and enhanced visibility of all promotional material. Sponsorship of an exhibition is a creative answer to specific corporate marketing objectives. As well as supporting the most exciting event for contemporary art in London. Sponsors will receive the following benefits.
• Title wall at exhibition entrance at The Royal College of Art Kensington.
• Profile page on FLUX, Grays Art Gallery and The Palette Pages Websites.
• Mentioned on all print and web advertisements.
• All press releases that reference FLUX, distributed to international press list.
• Invitations to press preview, opening reception, and all other related events.
• Digital Press Materials, including exhibition’s press release, and corporate statement printed on company letterhead (if applicable)
• Exhibition catalogue’s copyright page, Director’s Foreword, and statement by sponsoring company’s chair (if applicable)
• Featured on FLUX flyers. 20000 will be distributed across London at upmarket hotels and bars.
• Company information can be distributed on our VIP corporate days.
• Posts to our social media. We have combined followers of over 8000 on Grays, FLUX and The Palette Pages facebook pages.
• A bespoke offering dependent on your company needs after discussing possibilities of enhanced brand marketing to our targeted audience and visitors.
• Company info and logos on our marketing brochures at new art placements across London.
Current sponsors include Audere Capital. Audere focuses on investment opportunities primarily in startup companies in the media, technology and fashion sectors and have made investments made-to-date totaling over £2 million. Audere are now happy to be supporting contemporary art. Whilst many deals see Audere Capital as a sole investor it has joined with others either as lead investor or a syndicate member and suggests that partners join Angels Den or Beer & Partners as the company has invested in businesses via both angel and funding networks.