I love sharing my artwork and love the feeling of reward when somebody is interested on it. I don’t have a profound philosophy behind my artwork (mainly paintings). I look for impacting lovely warm images, to make the spectator feel good/impacted and somehow linked to the artwork he/she is observing
Arturo was born in Madrid (Spain) but currently living in London. He is reminded by drawing and painting from life, but it was not until 2001 when he started receiving “illustration and airbrush” lessons at the academy of the prestigious Illustrator Carlos Díez (famous for his pin-up), which was formed in these techniques during two years, coming to dominate the airbrush technique.
From 2004 and for two more years, he was trained in the technique of oil from two masters in his hometown, Madrid. Later in Barcelona and then in London, began to explore other techniques and materials, approaching the world of engraving thanks to Hermann Orduña at Studio-Gallery “La Rueda”.
• 2004 y 2005, Centro Cultural Valle Inclán in Madrid: Group.
• 2008 y 2009, Taller-Galería “La Rueda“: Group.
• 2009, Can Xerta, Sta. Cristina D’Aro: Solo.
• 2010, Mas Blanc, Tiana, Barcelona: Solo.
• 2010, Charity Exhibition “Awalou” (Action Against Hunger), Vic, Barcelona: Group.
• 2015, Display Gallery, (”ID”) London: Group.
• 2015, Hoxton Arches Gallery, (“Fusion”) London: Group.
• 2015, Menier Gallery, (“Rare Art”) London: Group.
• 2015, Ugly Duck, (“#Tribe15”) London: Group.
• 2015, Royal College of Art, (“Flux II”) London: Group.
Almost all his artwork is owned by private collectors in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga and Toledo in Spain, Bogotá in Colombia, Malmo in Sweden, Puerto Rico in U.S.A., Melbourne in Australia and London in the UK.